about 2 months ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a reputable telecommunications company in the Plymouth area. Our client now has an exciting opportunity for a Telecoms Operations Manager to join the expanding team operating on the Openreach network and help build a labour depot in the area. Reporting to the Head of Labour you will be accountable for the installation, testing and connection of fibre cabling in Passive Optical Networks and spine routes.
- Deliver your workstack to plan and required-by-dates.
- Effectively provide assurance of service to Openreach on a repair and maintenance contract.
- Demonstrate strong management skills, using performance management techniques to demonstrate SLAs are being achieved and allow for improvement.
- Manage relationships and be available as a senior point of contact for internal and external stakeholders at all levels, deploying excellent communication skills across all mediums.
- Have a strong business/commercial awareness to deliver strong financial performance and complete all works to set time, cost and quality constraints.
- Strong Health and Safety focus, ensuring the welfare of all direct reports and the wider business.
- Demonstrated background in managing works within an FTTP/Telecoms environment.
- Strong ability for managing nationally deployed teams of Engineers.
- Previous experience managing and developing direct labour depots is highly advantageous.
- Qualified to degree-level with suitable project management qualification (desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.