Up to £35000.00 per annum
20 days ago
18 Apr 00:00
Telecoms Planning Consultant
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a senior Site Planning professional to work on behalf of a fantastic telecoms company. You will be responsible for achieving a high rate of success with planning applications and appeals for sites. The successful candidate must have planning experience within the Mobile Telecommunications industry.
- Ensure a high level of success with site planning applications across a large portfolio of sites.
- Implement the Town & Country planning legislation throughout the business.
- Work closely with other team members (PM's, surveyors, designers).
- Provide training and mentoring throughout the business to various employees.
- Create reports for key stakeholders where required.
- Provide high quality planning advice to stakeholders and senior management team.
- Degree qualified in Town Planning or equivalent.
- RTPI Member
- Understanding of the following from the Telecommunications act: NPPF/SPP/NPF3
- Planning experience working within the Mobile Telecoms industry.
- Full driving licence to attend site visits, client meetings etc.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215