£60k - 65k per year
8 days ago
Telecoms Programme Manager
Location: Home Based (North West)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Programme Manager, to work for a fantastic company on a permanent basis in the North West of England. The successful candidate will lead the capital project delivery on a telecommunications network for a key customer. Focusing on the North West region, travel will be required at times to areas in the North West and Northern Wales. You will be an integral part of the programme delivery team, responsible for managing a team of project managers, managing the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget. Projects will mainly involve the installation of PDH, SDH, Optical and Radio technologies, work will be carried out in regional offices and substations.
- Successfully manage customer requirements on the design and delivery stages of projects.
- Lead the project management team and successfully deliver all projects.
- Report back into the internal Stakeholders and customer with updates on delivery, financials and quality measures.
- Managing change and variations
- Take full responsibility for budget, financial & supply chain management.
- Manage and develop customer relationships.
- Strong project / programme management experience on large projects.
- Excellent financial and commercial understanding.
- Proven experience managing delivery teams.
- Experience with PDH/SDH/Optical/Radio technologies.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210