£33000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Telecoms Project Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with experience working in the Telecommunications industry, to join a fantastic company based in Cambridgeshire. Reporting into the senior project manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing engineering resource to deliver key projects.
- Work alongside the PM to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all field resource adheres to H&S regulations.
- Ensure that install/decom work on core switch sites is monitored efficiently.
- Maintain schedules and allocate resource to the best possible tasks.
- Provide engineering support to the customers and field staff.
- Validate site surveys and RAMS
- Tracking equipment allocation.
- Previous experience working in a Supervisory or Field management position.
- Understanding of Core switch activities
- Experience working with hand over documentation acceptance.
- Knowledge or server installations, mobile switch or data centre environments, fibre & CAT5/6 installations, installing containment, DC/AC, rack and cabinet installations.
- Experience managing and motivating field resource.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394