Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
22 days ago
06 Feb 00:00
Telecoms Provisioning Engineer
Location: Surbiton, Surrey
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent or Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications Provisioning Engineer to work for a Telecommunications company based in Surbiton. Working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, we are looking for provisioning specialists with a great attitude and technical understanding. The successful candidate must have strong knowledge in Telecoms networking / cabling equipment.
- Run scripts and using Virtual machines for provisioning.
- Technical provisioning of wireless kit and switches/routers
- Develop configuration files and implement hardware firmware updates
- Ensure all asset labelling is complete and the provisioning sheet updated
- Adding asset tags and building provisioning sheets
- Organising and maintaining layout of warehouse
- Managing Goods in/out (and scanning as required) as well as prompt packing/unpacking of orders
- Engagement in the implementation of Warehouse operating processes and alignment with inventory system
- Dealing with returns process
- Managing and prioritising allocation of stock in line with project priorities
- Daily updates of inventory management system
- Maintaining delivery notes and matching with PO and invoices
- Managing back orders
- Organising pick lists, assigning to project and packaging ready for dispatch to site
- Escalating warehousing issues to senior management
- Responsible for all reporting relating to materials usage, costs and allocations
- Responsible for the cleanliness, tidiness and security within the Warehouse
- Stock take and shortages
- 2 years + stores or warehouse experience.
- 2 years + experience in provisioning of networking kit.
- Computer literacy essential
- Excellent attitude towards work, willing to go above and beyond when needed.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394