£37k - 40k per year
13 days ago
Telecoms Quality Auditor
Location: East Kilbride
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum + Vehicle + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor with experience working in the Telecoms industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a wide range Quality Assurance on site, as well as mentoring and the assessment of industry accreditations. This position would perhaps suit an engineer that wants to go in a new direction with their career.
- Completing Quality Audits and general audits with the SHEQ team.
- Act as the SME for corrective and preventive action following the identification of any quality issues on site.
- Maintain high standards for each contract.
- Attend customer meetings and input with QA / auditing related topics.
- Implement quality standards and protocols with installation engineers and throughout the business.
- Coach and mentor individuals on best practices when required.
- FTTx / Fibre QA or Engineering experience.
- Telecommunications / Utilities industry experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.