£45k - 48k per year
about 1 month ago
Telecoms Quality Manager
Start date: Monday 15th February or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000 per annum.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager with strong Mobile/Fixed Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based in Reading. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of quality auditors, responsible for auditing on mobile / tower sites. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to sites may be required at times. We are looking for someone with a good background working on telecoms infrastructure, rooftop, greenfield and street works locations.
- Take full responsibility for the company’s quality assurance / control and provide inspections & reports.
- Knowledgeable on Mobile & Wireless / Fixed Line Telecommunications sites.
- Successfully communicate with the customer to understand their expectations.
- Act as the SME for all quality assurance on client and internal meetings.
- Write and update a Quality documentation and check list for each individual project.
- Ensure that SLA’s and KPI’s are met.
- Effectively analyse data and initiate Quality Improvement Plans.
- Report to the management team on the quality status and issues on each individual project.
- Mentor and train the Quality team.
- Experience with Quality management and assurance on Mobile & Wireless / Fixed Line Telecommunications sites.
- Understanding of quality assurance terminology and methods.
- Valid Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210