£45k - 50k per year
0203 002 2212
about 2 months ago
Telecoms Quality Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quality Manager with experience working in the Fixed Line Telecoms industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Quality Assurance team and implementing Quality Management Standards throughout the business, as well as ensuring operating procedures are in place.
- Communicate and Implement Quality Standards throughout the business
- Analyse data and create management reports
- Create audit schedules and Complete random and targeted audits
- Coach and mentor individuals on best practices when required.
- Be the point of contact for all Quality related issues on the Network
- Ensure any Openreach issues are kept within SLA
- Work closely with Build Teams to ensure the successful delivery on KPIs in relation to Quality.
- Quality Management experience on FTTX projects
- Strong experience in processes and governance
- Strong attention to detail.
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Kyle Chudek-Marrion from Allied Resource Recruitment on 07514 319633 or 0203 005 2822.