£40k - 45k per year
28 days ago
Telecoms Quantity Surveyor
Start date: Monday 26th April or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 + £4,800 Car Allowance + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor with Fibre Broadband project experience to work for a company based in Scotland. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing a pre/post evaluation of the works, sub-contract management, management/mitigation of commercial and contractual risks, completion of monthly contract variation reports. Reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor, there will be excellent benefits and career progression opportunities on offer.
- Ensure that contract KPIs are consistently delivered.
- Resolve commercial issues to ensure strong job completion and invoicing.
- Review contract documentation and identify potential risks.
- Build strong relationships with customers and manage their expectations.
- Produce cost and value reports.
- Make sure that cost control procedures are in place.
- Report on commercial performance for projects.
- Manage commercial aspects of sub-contract accounts.
- 2 - 3 years + experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working with NEC3 contracts.
- Fixed Line (FTTx) Telecommunications experience (if not Civils or Utilities is acceptable).
- Able to set up and manage site-based commercial and reporting systems.