0203 002 2211
14 days ago
Telecoms Quantity Surveyor
Location: Worthing / Chichester
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: 12 Month FTC
Salary: £50,000 per annum + Car Allowance
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor who will be responsible for achieving commercial outputs & objectives across projects. Quantity Surveyors play a vital role in delivering digital infrastructure across the UK by building strong, collaborative relationships with build partners and teams, ensuring a smooth process and maximum quality across every build. Working as part of our Supply Chain division, you’ll support the commercial and contractual management and relationships of a portfolio of telecoms projects including new builds, enhancement projects and field service frameworks.
- Ensure that commercial objectives are met across multiple projects.
- Key responsibilities will include procurement of materials and suppliers, as well as the day to day commercial management of projects.
- Complete the preparation of Tender Packages, enquiries, analysis, negotiation, scope of works & levelling activities.
- Provide key inputs into the negotiation & resolution of commercial claims.
- Maintenance of the change Control process and financial risk management.
- Maintain compliance with the conditions of the contract, company policies and ensure it is carried out in a correct manner.
- Negotiate valuations & final accounts across a range of activities for different projects.
- Issuing & managing all internal PO’s issued to suppliers
- Experience as a QS / Commercial professional working in the Fibre Telecoms industry
- Ideally HNC or Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.