North West England, England
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
19 days ago
09 Feb 00:00
Telecoms Rigging Project Engineer
Location: North West
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with Mobile Telecommunications Rigging project experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for the supervision of up to 20 rigging teams at any one time, ensuring that projects are delivered on time and as per client requirements.
- Manage the logistics and scheduling of the teams to ensure that they are effectively utilised,
- Promote and embed high safety expectations and standards, as well as producing the relevant paperwork to support this
- Ensure that all Riggers are complying to the company RAMS, CPHSPs and other relevant procedures.
- Deliver detailed programme of works, bill of materials and translate client requirements to field engineers.
- Manage any issues that may affect the successful and timely completion of the project.
- Review designs to confirm the feasibility of completion on sites.
- Successfully monitor the quality of completed sites through on site and back office inspections.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within the Mobile Telecoms industry.
- Strong knowledge of Telecoms Rigging projects and successful completion of sites.
- Good understanding of H&S procedures on site.
- Commercial awareness to ensure that sites are completed within budget.
- Familiar with Access / Outage procedures for various site providers
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394