£35k - 40k per year
6 months ago
Telecoms SHEQ Advisor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor with experience working in the Mobile Telecoms industry. Working for a fantastic organisation with offices based in Scotland, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Health, Safety & Environmental policies for mobile telecoms rollouts throughout the business.
- Provide SHEQ support to operational staff working in Switch Rooms, Street Works, Rigging Activities and general Telecoms Installations.
- Successfully resolve any incidents, identifying the root cause of issues.
- Carry out regular inspections on site, ensuring site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
- Support the commercial bid team with tender completions.
- Ensure consistent implementation of SHEQ standards across the business.
- SHEQ / Health & Safety advisory experience.
- Telecommunications industry experience across Mobile & Fixed Line.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and/or Construction
- Solid history as an auditor against ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210