£35k - 37k per year
15 days ago
Telecoms SHEQ Advisor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £37,000 per annum + Vehicle + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor with experience working in the Telecoms industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies for telecoms and utilities rollouts throughout the business. Must have experience of Multi-site work with supply chains and incident investigation.
- Provide SHEQ support to operational staff working on Street Works, construction and general Telecoms Installations.
- Successfully resolve any incidents, identifying the root cause of issues.
- Carry out regular inspections on site, ensuring site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
- Support the commercial bid team with tender completions.
- Ensure consistent implementation of SHEQ standards across the business.
- SHEQ / Health & Safety advisory experience.
- Telecommunications / Utilities industry experience.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and/or Construction
- Experience of Multi-site work and dealing with supply chains.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.