£40k - 50k per year
27 days ago
Telecoms SHEQ Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a H&S Manager with experience working in the Mobile Telecoms industry. Working for a fantastic organisation with offices based in Scotland, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team and setting the Health, Safety & Environmental policies for mobile telecoms roll outs throughout the business.
- Liaise regularly with directors and senior managers to provide SHEQ information & guidance.
- Attend customer and project meetings as the SME in Health, Safety & Environmental.
- Successfully manage and motivate a small team of SHEQ Advisors.
- Provide H&S support to operational staff working in Switch Rooms, Street Works, Rigging Activities and general Telecoms Installations.
- Lead the team on any incident resolutions, identifying the root cause of issues.
- Complete thorough evaluations of potential suppliers through audit and inspections of their depots and offices.
- Carry out regular inspections on site, ensuring site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
- Conduct inductions and H&S training for new starters.
- Support the commercial bid team with tender completions.
- Management experience in SHEQ
- Telecommunications industry experience across Mobile & Fixed Line.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Environmental Management
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate
- Proven history as an auditor against ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210