£30k - 36k per year
0203 002 2217
10 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30-£36k p/a
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Supervisor to work for a fantastic company based in Manchester. The company operates around the North West, therefore travelling to various sites will be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits. This role in particular will grow into a Project Manager very quickly as the company grows.
- To launch, organise, plan, document and effectively manage the execution and conclusion of all allocated projects to deliver on our commitments within baselined schedule and budget
- Implement, maintain and manage all elements of project management including: value, scope, quality, procurement, time, finance, human resource, risk, opportunities and communications.
- Actively manage both Risk and Opportunities to achieve the best Business outcome
- Report performance of projects, engaging all Project stakeholders ensuring strong communications are established and maintained
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislative requirements such as Safety and Security
- Provide robust leadership to drive team performance, competence and talent, and be a mentor and role model.
- Define, establish, manage and lead a high performing and successful integrated Project organisation
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, handle changes through managing the customer’s expectations together with the requirements for the Project.
- Work with the Supply Chain team to ensure that all sub-suppliers are fully engaged and managed to deliver their requirements within allocated budget and schedule
- Effectively manage technical teams and provide clear leadership and direction to mixed work streams, involving both clients and/or additional third parties to deliver the project collaboratively.
- Maximise the efficient allocation of resources and skills across the assigned portfolio
Must Have: -
- Full (UK) clean driving license
- CSCS/ECS Health and Safety Card
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217