£220 - 230 per day
26 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the Hertfordshire area. Our client is looking for a Telecoms Supervisor to join the expanding team. Reporting to the Project Manager you will supervise both the Civils and Flex Operatives in the performance of their daily tasks. Ensuring that the programme of works is being followed, you will be responsible for managing productivity and compliance across all areas.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety
- Ensure relevant resource is in place after investigation of sites for commercial reporting purposes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with NRSWA permit and noticing conditions is being regulated and adhered to on site.
- Take accurate records of any issues encountered and works planned.
- Complete detailed progress and issue reports to your Line Manager.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed (Box to Box, Openreach A537 etc.).
- Meet expectations for all traffic management activities.
- Openreach accreditations
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Strong background in telecoms projects.
- Safety-first mindset
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.