£40k - 45k per year
11 days ago
Location: South-West Wales
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k - £45k + Vehicle + up to 10% Bonus + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the South Wales area. Our client now has several opportunities available for Telecoms Supervisors to join the expanding team. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks to support the Delivery of a quality FTTP network, ensuring that the programme of works is being followed whilst managing productivity and compliance across all areas.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety
- Support 3rd party contractors in the field.
- Ensure work is always carried out to a high quality standard by carrying out site audits using iAuditor.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with NRSWA permit and noticing conditions is being regulated and adhered to on site.
- Take accurate records of any issues encountered and works planned.
- Complete detailed progress and issue reports to your Line Manager.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed.
- Meet expectations for all traffic management activities.
- Liase with local public when required.
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Experience in Supervising on FTTx Telecoms projects.
- PIA Accreditations & NRSWA Supervisor (Desirable)
- Safety-first mindset
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.