£30k - 31.5k per year
0203 002 2217
24 days ago
Telecoms Team Leader
Location: UK Wide (Sites predominantly located between Manchester / London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £31,500 per annum + food / drink allowance per day + vehicle / fuel card + OT
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Team Leader with strong communication and coordinator experience to work for a fantastic company based in Hampshire. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers who are primarily decommissioning old Telecom’s equipment on Vodafone pop sites. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including which includes daily food / drink allowance.
- Direct and coordinate the day-to-day operations and activities of facilities and programmes in an assigned area.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance to on site Engineers.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities.
- Complete detailed progress and issue reports to your Line Manager.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately complete to company standards.
- Take accurate records of any issues encountered and works planned.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety
Must Have: -
- Experience in the Telecommunications Sector.
- NRSWA or SSSTS qualification or any other Telecoms relevant H&S Qualifications.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- Willingness to travel and stay away when required.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.