Walsall, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + car allowance + 33 days holiday
2 days ago
10 Nov 00:00
Telecoms Technical Lead
Salary: £40-£45k + car allowance + 33 days holiday + pension + phone & laptop
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications Technical Lead to work a fantastic organisation based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of advanced technical solutions in a field and back-office setting. You will be instrumental in helping key customers deploy Radio Access / Transmission Networks and enabling 5G for the UK!
- Analyse customer designs to create detailed solutions to be actioned by engineering teams.
- Have an input with project pricing
- Analyse various RAN & Transmission networks for key customers.
- Attend customer meetings to discuss suitable solutions.
- Complete quality checks on completed projects, analyse HOP's when necessary.
- Work with project managers to ensure that solutions are delivered efficiently.
- Ensure that H&S practices are always factored and deployed by staff when on site.
- Strong Mobile Telecoms network experience.
- Good understanding of network build processes.
- Nokia / Ericsson / Huawei RAN knowledge.
- Knowledge of AC/DC power.
- Full driving licence and ability to travel.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335.