0203 002 2211
12 days ago
October / November 2023
Trainee Engineer - Fire & Security
Locations: London (Based within the M25)
Start date: October / November 2023
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week / Anything after is Overtime.
Starting Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + Call-Out / Overtime + Realistic Quarterly Bonus (Up to £2K)
1-2 Year Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
3-5 year Salary: £35,000 - £38,000
Additional: Van (Full personal use allowed), Tools & Fuel provided, Training & Certification paid for
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Engineers who are looking for a fantastic career opportunity to go in to the lucrative Fire & Security industry. Working for a great company based in London, this is a great opportunity for engineers to work for a business that cares about its employees, they offer great benefits and regular training programs to develop your skills and push your career forward.
All candidates will be considered, Electrical / Cabling backgrounds are preferred as the skills are very transferable. F&S is an excellent industry to build a career in, with lots of progression opportunities. This is a rare opportunity for engineers to break into the industry without any experience.
Career Path Outline:
- Start as a Trainee attending training courses and on the job training to learn the job.
- Once trained you will join the Maintenance team. Maintenance is the easiest work to do, which mostly includes checking customer equipment and ensuring it works.
- After maintenance, engineers move into the Servicing team. This is similar to maintenance but more in depth where engineers are expected to fix issues found.
- Finally engineers move into full installs.
- After this progression would include going in to Commissioning or potentially supervision / management.
- Fantastic attitude towards work and genuine interest to build a long term career in the Fire & Security industry.
- Able to work at heights without issue.
- Happy to work on Weekends on a rota basis (currently 1 in 8).
- Able to pass enhanced DBS with no serious previous criminal convictions.
- No more than 6 points on your driving license.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.