£85k - 100k per year + + other benefits
about 1 month ago
UK FTTx Director
Location: UK Wide
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £85-£100k + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a UK FTTx Director/Telecoms Business Lead with a strong knowledge of the FTTx Market within the UK. The successful candidate will initially use the company’s existing relationships with various FTTx companies i.e. BT, CityFibre, Virgin Media, Hyperoptic etc. to make sure you are on the bid lists ready for tenders. As work is confirmed you will start to build the team around you. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering various services. They want to replicate their Fibre delivery within Europe into the UK now.
THIS ROLE IS INITIALLY QUITE UNSTRUCTURED, SO PLEASE SPEAK TO RYAN FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
- Meeting and liaising with all key Fibre companies in the UK to get tenders submitted and won.
- Utilising the existing teams in the UK & Europe to provide you with the relevant information needed.
- Keeping the key stakeholders on the board updated with the progress within the business.
- Starting to build a full team around you as the work starts to pick up, making sure that the capabilities to deliver the various works will be successful.
- Strong Relationship skills & interpersonal skills for various stakeholders.
- Strong FTTx UK delivery experience within a contractor ideally into VM/BT/CityFibre/Hyperoptic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ryan Derry from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218