£200.00 - £350.00 per day
about 2 months ago
6 month rolling
07 Jan 00:00
Emergency Voice Communication Design Engineer
Location: Coventry or Bristol
Start date: January 2020
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Day Rate: Negotiable
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with experience working on Emergency Voice Communication (EVC) systems. Successful candidates will be working on one of the larges civil engineering projects in the UK.
- Create design documentation, such as drawings, Visio schematics and installation documentation.
- Effectively liaise with the client to ensure that solutions meet required SLA's and achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal design teams and lead where appropriate.
- Disabled Refuge Emergency Voice Communication / Voice Alarm experience.
- Strong design capabilities
- Experience working in the following industries is ideal: Rail / Utilities / Power Stations / Nuclear / Large Manufacturers / Telephony.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335