£30k - 40k per year
about 1 month ago
Warehouse and Fulfilment manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Head of Fulfilment with Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company based in Reading in their new warehouse in Manchester. The company operates across fibre, WAN/LAN, Civils, Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. You would be responsible for managing all fulfilment operations and logistics for the whole business. Operationally this will include stores, inventory, deliveries, asset tracking, equipment tracking and fleet management. The main focus of the role will be to increase operational efficiency, data gathering and intelligence around tracking all our assets, whilst ensuring a safe working environment and helping with training and developing the fulfilment staff and overseeing the end to end supply chain.
- Help with establishing the new MCR Depot and the creation of process, procedures and systems that will not only help intelligent management for MCR but also then be implemented to other satellite depots around the UK as the business grows.
- Evaluate and analyse the performance metrics to make sure of quality delivery and the most cost-efficient workflow processes.
- Liaising with various stakeholders and internal teams daily surrounding equipment and access reqs.
- Working with the Senior Leadership/Management team to plan and implement a new asset tracking system that competently allows onboarding of new assets, assigns assets to individuals, and then tracks the locations and ownership of the assets given out.
- Manage and track the inventory system for all departments, including random checks on stock.
- Make sure minimum stock levels are set out for every item and always kept above this.
- Make sire the warehouse is safe, clean, and secure, you will be responsible for the access control within the warehouse.
- Managing the fleet, including fitting out of new vehicles, arranging all MOT’s, services, and regular vehicle checks.
Must Have: -
- Over 5 years exp in leading warehouse ops or something similar
- Experience with documenting and creation of new process
- Ability to be able to learn and pick up tech ideas and telecom jargon quickly.
- Telecoms and/or Civils experience (ideally)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact _____________ from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 22__