£55k - 60k per year
10 days ago
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: November
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 + £6K Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Wayleave Manager to work for a Telecoms company based in Bath. The successful candidate will be reporting into the National Head of Build & Construction and will manage a team of Wayleave officers who will be remotely based. You will be responsible for the standards, quality and quantity of Wayleave agreements ensuring compliance with all Landlord requirements where applicable.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Manage and Lead team of 5 wayleave officers.
- Negotiate wayleave agreements with landlords or local authorities.
- Liaise across the departments to make sure all programmes are delivered on time across the business.
- Set out the standardised Wayleave documentation for the company.
- Interface into legal department for support on legal documentation and advice
- Proven experience in Wayleave Management preferably in telecommunications.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Full driving license
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210