Newcastle upon Tyne
£30k - 40k per year
4 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30-£40k per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Wayleave Officer ideally with Fibre Telecoms wayleave experience to work for a fantastic company working in Newcastle. The successful candidate will work alongside their manager where they will be required to identify opportunities and connections to obtain portions of land where fibre will need to be installed.
- Negotiations surrounding terms and conditions.
- Take ownership in defining the responsibilities and tools for delivering wayleave processes.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders to report the wayleave metrics and progress in line with the project builds.
- Dealing with both residential and business wayleaves as well as council and private landlords.
- Setting up meetings within the community and residential areas to help obtain the needed access.
- Speaking to the DFI to gather maps for each area.
- Obtaining lease agreements
- Commence appropriate site acquisitions and finalise all agreements to start work.
Must Have: -
- Wayleave experience minimum 3 years+
- Strong Negotiator
- Driving License and access to a vehicle to go to sites when required.
- Ideally come from a fibre telecoms wayleave background
- Legal or Project Management or Real Estate experience (Advantageous)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.