£30k - 35k per year
0203 002 2212
10 days ago
Location: Braintree, Essex
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £35k per annum + 22 Days holiday + Bonus scheme + Fantastic benefits package.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Wayleaves Coordinator ideally with Fibre Telecoms or Utilities wayleave experience to work for a fantastic company based in the South East. The successful candidate will work alongside their manager where they will be required to identify opportunities and connections to obtain portions of land where fibre will need to be installed.
- Negotiations surrounding terms and conditions.
- Take ownership in defining the responsibilities and tools for delivering wayleave processes.
- Dealing with internal stakeholders to report the wayleave metrics and progress in line with the project builds.
- Dealing with both residential and business wayleaves as well as council and private landlords.
- Liase with Customers, contractors and stakeholders
- Setting up meetings within the community and residential areas to help obtain the needed access.
- Obtaining lease agreements
- Commence appropriate site acquisitions and finalise all agreements to start work.
Must Have: -
- Experience working within a Fibre Telecoms or Utilities environment
- Experience in creating and implementing processes
- Strong Negotiation / Communication experience
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Kyle Chudek-Marrion from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2822.