Up to £40K - £50K DOE
0203 002 2211
30 days ago
Wireless Delivery Manager
Location: Reading (Hybrid Working Available)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40K - £50K DOE + Remote working + Company bonus + Death in Service + Company Pension
Allied Resource are very pleased to be working with a fantastic company in the Mobile Telecommunications industry. Our client now has a very exciting opportunity for a Wireless Delivery Manager to join the existing team. You will effectively manage and coordinate all activities across various telecoms infrastructure projects.
- Manage delivery of all dependencies site-by-site.
- Coordinating site survey teams through survey process and BOQ production.
- Managing deliveries of materials to site.
- Leasing with project coordinators to arrange site access.
- Producing customer Hand Over Packs, gaining site acceptance and associated documentation.
- Creating/Developing processes/systems to improve right-first-time delivery.
- Ensure a high level of H&S compliance – Creating RAMS as part of the construction phase plan.
- Ensure high level of Quality during all phases of delivery.
- Previous experience in delivery of wireless networks – EE, Nokia or MBNL considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding of IT Systems
- High level of attention to detail/Strong focus on meeting Deadlines.
- Strong Relationship management skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211