Up to €35000.00 per annum + + vehicle
6 months ago
05 Oct 00:00
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract Considered
Salary: €35,000 + Daily Expenses + Vehicle + Accommodation (Contract rates considered)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Survey Engineer with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis. This will predominantly be a field-based role working all over Ireland, delivering surveys on various wireless sites.
- Complete risk assessments on each site before commencing work
- Successfully record all relevant site information and propose solutions based on the customers specification.
- Complete surveys on Greenfield and Rooftop sites.
- Liaise with senior management and PMO throughout.
- Effectively assist in the resolution of customer queries to ensure that the design place can commence as quickly as possible.
- Previous experience working on Mobile Telecoms / Wireless Projects.
- An engineering degree is a bonus (Not Essential)
- Survey / Rigging or I&C experience, with a good understanding of paperwork.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7339.