£35,000 - £45,000
0203 002 2211
30 days ago
Location: Reading (Site Travel Required)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Pool car for site visits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Wireless Telecoms Surveyor to join a fantastic company based in Reading. This role will be a mixture of site-based visits and desktop follow up work.
- Always observe site access procedures (logging on and off site) on a client-specific basis.
- Complete surveys in a safe manner, implementing control measures as required.
- Accurately record existing site information and propose optimal solutions based on any known constraints and client spec.
- Complete Multi Skilled Visit, Pre-Construction/Pre-Installation, Technical Site, Post-Construction and Structural Climbdowns
- Survey for new build and upgrade on both active and passive work scopes.
- Propose engineering solutions for civils, power and fibre routing, types of structure and active equipment/solutions.
- Concisely, clearly and accurately collate gathered information including survey notes, photos, sketches for submission to the project team.
- Maintain a strong focus on quality, deliverables and deadlines when compiling project specific reports.
- Liaise with the PMO team throughout the works, assisting in the resolution of any queries etc., enabling sites to progress to design in a timely fashion.
- Climb both towers and monopoles.
- Over 2 years of experience in the mobile industry, with exposure to vendors including Nokia, Ericsson, Huawei and Samsung. Industry training on these vendors essential.
- Climbing Certification: RF Awareness, Tower Rescue, Rooftop Safety etc.
- Any experience in UAV/Drone surveying.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211