0203 002 2211
12 days ago
Fire & Security Service Engineer
Locations: London (Based within the M25)
Start date: September 2023
Job Type: Permanent or 6-month FTC
Hours: 42.5 per week / Anything after is Overtime.
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Call-Out / Overtime + Realistic Quarterly Bonus (Up to £2K)
Additional: Van (Full personal use allowed), Tools & Fuel provided, Training & Certification paid for
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fire & Security Service Engineers to work for a fantastic company based in London. This is a great opportunity for engineers to work for a business that actually cares, they offer great benefits and regular training programs to develop your skills and push your career forward.
We are looking for multi skilled engineers with around 3 years + experience. We can also look at Junior candidates at a lesser starting salary.
- Completing F&S servicing, fault finding tasks on customer homes.
- Multi-disciplined with particular experience in intruder alarms.
- Have good technical knowledge and engineering skills, with an aptitude in fault finding.
- Customer service focused
- Working in the Fire / Security industry or relevant industry you may have knowledge of the following: Intruder Alarms / Fire Alarms / Access Control / CCTV
- Able to work at heights without issue.
- Happy to work on Weekends on a rota basis (currently 1 in 8).
- Able to pass enhanced DBS with no serious previous criminal convictions.
- No more than 6 points on your driving license.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.